Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Oh, happy days!

Minus the headache I had for about three hours, today has been a pretty good day!


About a month ago, I found out that I won a $100 gift card to onlineshoes.com from the lovely Tabitha over at Fashion Therapist. As excited as I was to find that awesome info out, with the move and the wedding, I was unable to check out the site and pick out some new goodies. I finally got around to it this week, and finally, today, decided on these shoes. All Report brand, which was weird, but oh well! They are cute, and look really comfy!






(Tan, Report Bonnie, reg. $114.95, sale for $45.98, photo from onlineshoes.com)
(Red, Report Rheanna, reg. $79.95, sale for $31.98, photo from onlineshoes.com)
(Grey, Report Gracia, reg. $74.95, sale for $29.98, photo from amazon.com)


Since all the shoes were on sale, that is already a $161.91 off of the regular prices. My total for the shoes was $107.94. After my $100 GC, I paid $7.94. For three pairs of shoes. I am a happy woman. I can't wait! Expect a "fashion show" when I get them in the mail!


Another good thing for all my views/readers out there... I am back with my job! Which means I am going to be dressing up again! Which means I am going to be posting and taking pictures again! Yayyy! I start on Saturday, so expect goodies starting then.


PS. Did I mention we got a new puppy two weeks ago when we got back from the wedding. He's adorable. He is a chocolate and tan, long haired, mini-dachshund (although he is the biggest in the litter and is expected to get almost as big as our standard doxie) and will be 10 weeks old on Thursday. His name is Schmitty and a total love bug. I won't lie to you, he is pretty much the cutest thing alive. Be prepared to have your heart melted....

4 comments:

Crissy said...

Cute shoes

and puppy :D

Milly said...

he is the cutest!!

Aline said...

the shoes are all adorable and what a darling pup!

Boutique Girl said...

OMG so cute! We get our puppy in 2 weeks, I am so excited!

I have added your blog to my blog list too!