Not sure when these were, but here are two outfits for ya:
Brown cami, Forever21 Dress, Frills (by Nordstrom) Cardigan, Frenchi Brown footless tights, Hue Necklace, Nadri Sandals, WalMart
I saw the sandals Kendra (blog: Low Cost, High Style) posted here and had to have them. Josh bought them for me here in brown, but I have been debating going back and getting a second pair in either yellow or white. They are really comfy and have been holding up really well!
This is what we wore to our friends wedding a couple weekends ago. June 27th, to be exact!
I wish I could tell you what the hubby is wearing, but I don't know. Maybe he'll tell me, or I'll raid his side of the closet, to figure it out. Either way, this is what I am wearing!
Dress, Forever 21
Cardigan, BP by Nordstrom
(you can't see) Shoes, American Eagle
I wore the dress with bare legs. I couldn't decide if I wanted to wear black or white to the wedding, but finally decided on the white. I think it was the better choice. Thank you to Josh for helping me with that decision. :)
I also wish I would have gotten a full length photo, but this was taken after the wedding and reception, and about 6 or 7 glasses of wine. So, needless to say, I forgot.
I will try and get those Polyvore recreations up soon, at least of the outfits I can remember. If not, I will just try my hardest to take pictures before I leave for work in the mornings!!
No comments:
Post a Comment