Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Michelle Obama outfit challenge




Scarf & cami, BP by Nordstrom
Pencil skirt, from Ross
Flower brooch, Forever 21
Shoes, Sigerson Morrison from Target
Pearls, thrifted




The wonderful gals over at Thrifty Muse has made today "Michelle Obama style tribute". Here is my outfit! What do you think? There are some closeups of everything below, as well as some of the inspiration pieces from Mrs. Obama.


Pardon my head being chopped off, I had the look of death on my face because the dog was about to knock over the camera.. Urgh!







For my outfit, I really had the inspiration from the beautiful jewel tones that Mrs. Obama wears and loves, as well as the brooches she wears. The pearls, always a classy statement, plus with my own style, I layered suckers up! As for the flats, we all know that Michelle Obama is 5'11" and loves her flats.


2 comments:

Cathryn said...

I love love LOVE those flats! The way you pinned the scarf with that brooch is chic and unique.

Erica said...

Those shoes are beautiful! I love that we have a new fashion icon in our first lady. :)