Before I got struck with food poisoning, this is what I wore that day. Josh took me to a basketball game that he was working at about 30 miles away, so it was a fun little date night. We also went out for lunch before hand (although, pretty sure that is the culprit for the poisoning...). It was fun day til the bad times, haha!
feb 20th 2009 - by xxmoniquem on Polyvore.comBoots, Steve MaddenJeans, Wet SealTank, HalogenCardigan (was short sleeved, not long like the picture), AbsolutelyNecklace (was silver beads, not starts like the picture, Forever 21Earrings, ChanelPurse, CoachNails and toes, Bright Lights - Big Color
by OPI
2 comments:
I have 2 LV's that were given to me as gifts from my bf's grandma and ever since I got them im addicted....but since Im in college getting luck at the thrift stores is as good as its gonna get hehe. One time I found a real Chanel bag at the Denton Thrift for $9. Yea....Amazing!!! hehe ~Kendra~
The skinny jeans are darling. I hope you're feeling better.
Post a Comment