Today was an easy day. I woke up early for my 2nd interview then lazed around the house til about 4:30, when I finally went into town to get somethings for V-day (I won't tell you what til later, the boyfriend reads this!)

02-13-09 - by xxmoniquem on Polyvore.com
**I wore the purple cami under the brown. My brown tank is different, it has cream sequins around the neckline, and the skirt is cream. The shoes are also brown, and the same ones I wore for date night the other day.
Purple cami, BP by Nordstrom
Brown tank, thrifted - originally from Wet Seal
Skirt, Fred Meyers and altered (was a size bigger)
Shoes, American Eagle
Blue cardigan, unknown from Ross
Handbag, Coach, 2006 scribble collection
Nails and toes, OPI An Affair at Red Square
I'm going to try and post real pictures for tomorrows outfit. I'm still working on the boys comptuer, so hopefully it'll work!
1 comment:
I luv how u added a pop of color with the cami under the brown and the cardigan...so cute! ~Kendra~
Post a Comment