I swear, I am still here! I haven't died or anything. It has been a tough week. Last week I had a cold all week, then I got food poisoning and was pretty much dying for about two days... it was awful! Bleh. I'm finally getting back in the swing of things.
It's been ridiculously warm this week. In the low 80s or high 70s all week. No joke, it was 85 yesterday and supposed to get that warm today too. At 11:30am, it was already 75. I looked at the weather.com forecast for Columbus.. 35 degrees. And I want to move back there? Hrmmm. I am going to miss the shorts and tank top in Febuary.
I have pictures on my camera from Valentine's day that I need to upload. Also, I need to re-creat a couple of polyvore outfits that I wore this last week, before I got the food poisoning. Expect those today!! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment