Sunday, January 18, 2009

Bleh.


The reason for my lack of posting has been because of my new job. Not because I have been busy, but because I now have a dress code. Ohhh, what a big ol' sad face right there! I have to wear black or khaki pants (solid colors, no pinstripes!) and the tops have to be solid black or white (no logos, no stripes, nada!) It's been hard on my outfits, let me tell you. I always wear color. Anyone that has been folling my blog will know that. The best part of this, is that I can still wear whatever color shoes I want. That being said, when I went to Target the other night to get a new pair of black slacks, because all I own are different colors or pinstripe, I found these suckers on sale for $7-something. But in the TURQUOISE color! Cute, yes? I like em. They are the Sigerson Morrison for Target. They are pretty comfy, but I think if you are interested in them, get them a half size larger than what you wear, they are a little too snug, even after being stretched.


I am going to try and post pictures more, I promise. Another problem is that on my days off, I usually don't have anywhere to go, so I just wear sweats or jeans and a teeshirt.. I'm lazy, whatever! :)


PS. I bought the dress number one on my last blong for my bday. I should be getting it tomorrow in the mail, so you can expect some pictures!

No comments: