Thursday, January 8, 2009

Birthday suit.. er.. dress.

My 21st birthday is coming up in a mere 17 days (January 24th, baby!). I don't know what I am going to be doing yet, as I don't know that many people here in Roswell, however! I know I want to look good. I've narrowed down my choices (with the help of my lovely boyfriend) and want some of your wonderful, fabulous, fashionista advice. So, here we are, let me know, one or two?







Personally, I am a fan of number one and the boy is a fan of number two. Leave me a note in the comments and let me know what you think! I am going to buy the winner, since my house is undecided. :)

3 comments:

Jess said...

Oooo, I vote #2!!!

MUG said...

I am new to your blog and totally love it! I would definitely go with number 2!

Erica said...

I am in the minority but on your side--I like number one! Number Two is sexier, but I feel like you could do more with number one and wear it multiple times--different shoes, a cardi depending on where you were going, funky necklaces...