
Cami, BP by Nordstrom
Tee, Stem
Vest, Wet Seal
Pants, BCBG
Shoes, Steve Madden
I got this pin as a gift from my regional manager after going through all my trainings and classes. It is a pink bra and panty set with rhinestones all over them and a measuring tape banner that says "100% Fit Certified". I always get so many compliments on it!
I have to explain the pants, they are one of my treasured finds! I got them at Nordstrom rack. The tag said they were originally $178, and there for $55.97. Also, they were on clearance for 40% off. PLUS! My 20% employee discount. So, I paid $26.87 for BCBG Max Azria slacks. Heck yes!
5 comments:
That vest is adorable. Is that a brooch attached? or is apart of the vest tres cute!
Takes major sass to wear an undies pin - my hat's off to you, lady!
This outfit is FAB!! Talk about sassy. Work it Girl!
Diamond- no, it's not part of the vest, I can wear it with anything! :)
Thanks everyone!
very cute - love the shoes and glasses the most!
Post a Comment