
Dress, Forever 21
Belt, Target and altered by me
Fishnets (they are nude!) , DKNY
Socks, Nordstrom
Shoes, Steven Madden
I got the hair cut on Tuesday! Getting it dyed tomorrow by my friend from high school, Katy. Really excited to see what it's going to look like! I am really loving it, it's still long enough that I can put it back or curl it, but it's short enough that it doesn't bug the crap outta me like it has been.
It was warm when I went to work today. But when I was walking to my car after work... whoa, was it cold!
5 comments:
you look so pretty in that dress... :)
I like the cut! And the cool grey shade of your dress. Very cute!
You are such a cutie! I always like a dress + boots combo.
Ma Petite Chou
http://www.ma-petite-chou.com
I like the new hair cut! It suits you
I just found your blog, and I love it! Your style is so cute and fun. And I love that belt. :)
Post a Comment