
Black tee, WetSeal
Cardigan, unknown (same as a post back)
Cropped pants, Mossimo
Silver peep toe pumps, BCBG
I have been out of it lately. Literally. I have been plagued with a nasty, nasty cold. Lost my voice yesterday, so today they sent me home early from work. Even thought it was the first day of our half yearly sale. It's not that great of a sale, I am disappointed. I grabbed a couple pairs of Hanky Panky panties that were already 50% off, plus my 20% discount. And stocked up on our fantastic lingerie soup for the next 6 months til next Half Yearly!
This is the same cardigan as the one I wore with the brown outfit a couple posts back. Only this time, instead of wearing it open, I wrapped it around and used a bangle bracelet as an accessory! It came out pretty cute. Thank you to Jodie (at work)for showing me how!
No comments:
Post a Comment