
Black Cardigan, Mossimo
Dress, Forever 21
Belt, Target
Watch, Sophie
Tights, Spanx
Booties, some brand from Fred Meyer's
I am completely in love with these shoes. However, I bought them on a whim at a fairly cheap place. I really, really should have saved up and bought a decent pair. I am good with heels; I am on my feet all day at work and rarely get sore feet from it. Whenever I wear these booties, my feet start to really hurt once I hit hour 6 on my shift. Oh well. They are still mighty cute... :)
The only thing that I don't like about this dress, it kind of gives me that "I look preggo" effect. Pretty lame, I know. I blame the belt.
4 comments:
Nothin' preggo-looking about you, lady. This ensemble is chic and classic!
Agreed, you're very slender and non-preggo. :) Love the outfit! I might copy you tomorrow and do a long cardi/dress mix.
I don't thibk you look prego at ALL, you look adorable. I really need to wear that cardi more often, I always love it on other kids!~
Tights are so sexy!
Post a Comment