Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Lemon head



Cami, Frills by Nordstrom
Cardigan, BP by Nordstrom
Pants, Wet Seal
Belt, unknown
Bracelets, Forever21
Necklace, Nadri
Earrings, Nordstrom
Shoes, American Eagle



I felt totally cute today. Why? Well, it's kinda personal, but I'll tell you anyways. My Hanky Panky were yellow, they matched my outfit perfectly! ;)


Josh called me today at work while he was golfing just to tell me he loved me. It was pretty gosh darn adorable.

4 comments:

♥ Marta ♥ said...

OMG .... I love this outfit, definately adorable :) I totally love matching my "hanky panky's" to my outfit....it's like an outfit on it's own underneath an outfit ... lol, If that makes any sense :P

P.S. Awww... thank you so much for adding me to your blog roll. I actually added you to my fav. blogs :) Hope you don't mind .

Miss_Red said...

Cute outfit, I love those lacy trimmed camis, they work with everything! Your man sounds very cute :)

Nana Erin said...

cute cute cute!~

And I ALWAYS feel a wee bit sexier when the underpinnings match!~

Anonymous said...

Marta, that makes total sense! Haha, I work in the Lingerie department, so trust me, I know what you mean ;)