New obsession? Fringe boots. Why? No idea. There are a couple styles I am looking at.
What do ya'll think? I think I'm partial to the all over, or down the side. Definitely in brown. Definitely flat, or tiny heel. Oohhh, the choices!!
Pictures from gojane.com, nordstrom.com, wetseal.com





6 comments:
I'm partial to the down the side pair. I tried to find a pair before my shopping ban. lol.
I'm on the fence about fringe boots, but I'm sure you could put together an outfit that would convince me. That being said, I like the layered fringe on the top boots...
definitely flat and definitely all around!!!!!!!!!!! =)
i tried the ankle ones with fringe at the top and it wasnt my thangg but the midcalfers are hot!
They're all cute! My favorites are the ones down the side though.
I ended up getting a pair from Nordstrom with the fringe down the side--they were marked down, so I bet with your discount you could get them even cheaper! How I envy your discount. :)
I love fringe anything these days. Love this trend!
Post a Comment