Saturday, October 25, 2008

I blame you, Washington.

I have been having this crazy obsession with rain boots lately. I really, really feel like I need a pair. I mean, I live in Washington after, right? It's pretty much a uniform here... right??


Anyways. Now, on to the task of actually picking a pair. Basic black? Nah, let's spice it up a bit. Which do you think?








I must say, I am a huge fan of the zebra (mainly because I'm attracted to anything zebra) however, the houndstooth is mighty cute as well. So. Tell me. Which should I get??



The zebra is from gojane.com for $27.99
The houndstooth is from Target for $24.99

2 comments:

Erica said...

I'm also an admirer of zebra print, but I'd probably go with the houndstooth...they seem like something more classic, that you could wear for many seasons without getting tired of them.

Nana Erin said...

HOUNDSTOOTH!~

but you know, that's jusy my opinion. ;)