Friday, January 1, 2010

First post of 2010!

Technically, this is the first post of 2010 - however, it still contains photos of 2009. This year has flown by! So many wonderful thinks happened in '09 that I am so grateful for. I married an amazing man, moved across country (a couple times!), went back to school. I couldn't have done everything without the support of friends and family. This was a fabulous and fantastic year, I can only hope 2010 is even better than the last.

Now, on to the outfits! :)



Cami, BP by Nordstrom
Dress, thrifted/vintage Cardigan, Susina Belt, Target (then altered by me) Tights, Hotsocks Shoes, Merona

This is what I wore to work December 31st, 2009. I just got these shoes from Target, and I am loving them! They came in gray as well (which was the color that I really wanted), but I decided black was a better way to go. Since my puppers decided shoes were delish, especially Mommy's shoes, I have to re-establish my shoe wardrobe. This is my first new pair of black pumps.

(Yes, I almost killed my dog and made him into a coat when I found all the dead pairs of shoes. It was a good 13-15 pairs, I don't even know anymore. We're not just talking heels either, the majority of my flats have been consumed as well. The saddest part of my year for sure.)








Dress and belt, Forever 21
Necklace, Target
Shoes, Merona
Hose, Nordstrom

Needless to say, I was feelin' foxy! If you don't remember, last year I didn't dress up or go out at all for New Years as we just got moved to New Mexico. This year I wanted to do it all! Champagne, dancing, friends. And we did! It was a great night for sure. AND! Check out the backs of these tights - LOVE. Yes, stars up the backseam! Love them. Check out your local Nordstrom, they were only $14!

1 comment:

Candycane said...

Gorgeous NYE dress .. have a great 2010 :D

CC xXx