Friday, April 17, 2009

MORE NEWS.


I'M ENGAGED!!


:)


We have been talking about getting married for a while, but never thought it would be this quick. With our families the way they are, they are insisting on an actual wedding rather than waiting a while. So, we're getting married on May 16th. Of 2009. That's 29 days away.


That is also 11 days after we are expected in Ohio. Yes kids, I am moving 1300 miles away and two weeks later, having a wedding. What. The. Heck.


Either way, look at this ring! It's so pretty! Blue Topaz. With diamonds around it. Also, we got Josh's ring today. Now I have to find a dress, and decorations, and everything AHHH! I'm going to go insane. Yah.

7 comments:

Nic Ridley said...

Ring is gorgeous! Congratulations! And hope you have a fun 29 days of planning!

Monique said...

Ha! Thanks. It's going to be tricky. But it's going to be a tiny ceremony back home, so hopefully it'll all be okay!

Ally said...

Congrats!! It's so exciting, isn't it???? We're getting married in a TEENY ceremony in September, but even planning that is daunting.

Good luck and can't wait to see/read more!!

rachel johnson said...

wow! Congratulations. I absolutely love your ring!

Nana Erin said...

Congrats!~

That ring is stunning, I'd love a close up!~

Erica said...

Congratulations!!!!! That's so exciting!! Obviously I should have checked in sooner...your ring is beautiful! And your wedding is just around the corner...please post pics!

Tabitha said...

Hey lady! You won the $100 gift certificate to Onlineshoes.com - please send me your info at fashiontherapist@gmail.com and I'll have someone from Onlineshoes contact you directly so you can collect your prize. Congrats!