Hey everyone. There are so many things going on in my life right now, I feel like you deserve an explanation. Chances are I won't be updating again for a couple weeks.
For starters, Josh and I are moving to Columbus, Ohio much soon than expected. Out last day in New Mexico will be May 2nd. Yes, two weeks from Saturday! We should be in Ohio by the 4th, and moved into to our apartment on the 5th. It's going to be a busy two weeks, with work and packing and just overall getting ready to go.
Another thing, my sister is currently in the hospital right now giving birth to my new nephew, Kai! I'm super excited for her, and have been waiting by the phone alllllll morning to hear news. Last I heard, her water finally broke and she was about to be induced. :)
My cousin is probably going to be engaged by the end of this summer. I haven't met his new girlfriend, but they are about in the same level as Josh and I. Known each other for a while, however just started dating. They are also living in separate states, just like Josh and I did during the summer. Which is odd, because Josh and I are basically engaged, just without the ring or the proposal! :)
Like I said earlier, these next couple weeks are going to be so hectic. We have to finalize things with the apartment complex, get some boxes from a local business, get everything here packed up, call the moving company and reserve our day, call the Ohio courthouse and finalize things with them, cancel our utilities here, get utilities there, put in my two weeks notice and see if maybe I can transfer, change our address, tell all the family... oi.
No comments:
Post a Comment