Thursday, April 8, 2010

April 7th 2010



Dress, Forever 21
Leggings, Hue
Shoes, L.E.I.
Belt, unknown* 


*I think it came from a random dress or skirt somewhere, but have long lost that piece of clothing. I could have gotten it somewhere else, I really have no idea. I do know that it's a great wrap belt and have had it for YEARS!

Today had to be a very comfortable and easy day. The last day I had off was spent feeling horrible and sickly on the couch and in bed watching TV and napping. I still didn't feel like going to work, but a girls gotta make some money. 

That being said, that is the last I said. I lost my voice and can't speak like a normal person now. If you happen to come across my voice, please return it - I work the next four days and really need to convince people they need to buy vast amounts of new bras. Thanks.

1 comment:

Danielle said...

this is really cute!