Monday, March 30, 2009

Long time, no blog.

I will have an outfit post tonight. Promise. Cross my heart. I would say hope to die, but I don't wanna do that. :)


I don't want to give excuses but there has been lots of things contributing to my non-blogging the last month. One reason, I have been sick on and off this month. I think I've had two colds/stomach issues, allergies, and even a stye in my left eye. No fun! But I'm finally feeling better and healthy, yay! Another reason, I'm still at the same job, were we have clothes guidelines. It's lame, but I have days off too, so that should not be a reason to not post what I wear on those days.


So here I am, telling you the reader, that I am going to change and AT LEAST post 3 times a week. I PROMISE! If I don't feel free to message me with reminders. :) And like I said, I will have an outfit post tonight. I'm still in sweats and a tank right now. Yahhh, I'm lazy, whateva. :)

No comments: