
Jacket, BP by Nordstrom
Scarf, Unknown
Dress, Forever 21
Cardigan, Unknown (From Ross!)
Tights, Spanx
Shoes, Steve Madden
Jewelry, Nadri necklace and Chanel earrings
Scarf, Unknown
Dress, Forever 21
Cardigan, Unknown (From Ross!)
Tights, Spanx
Shoes, Steve Madden
Jewelry, Nadri necklace and Chanel earrings
Here we go, kids! Last day of work before the big move. And this little outfit is what I wore!
In the mean time, life has been wild. Throwing all sorts of things at me before the move, but the biggest has got to be the weather. It's been in the 20s all week and snowy. We've got about 6 inches at my house. Normally I LOVE the show. But this week, not so much. It's supposed to get worse this weekend, and I have to pick up Josh from the airport on Sunday. I haven't been able to get out of the driveway the last two days. Thank goodness my daddy has a big ol' SUV and could take me to work! :)
I'm going to try my hardest to post while jobless!
In the mean time, life has been wild. Throwing all sorts of things at me before the move, but the biggest has got to be the weather. It's been in the 20s all week and snowy. We've got about 6 inches at my house. Normally I LOVE the show. But this week, not so much. It's supposed to get worse this weekend, and I have to pick up Josh from the airport on Sunday. I haven't been able to get out of the driveway the last two days. Thank goodness my daddy has a big ol' SUV and could take me to work! :)
I'm going to try my hardest to post while jobless!
2 comments:
So cute! Love the blue with the zebra print. Good luck with the move!
I like your shoes. Where are you moving to?
Post a Comment